Recent Community College Graduates Matrix
From Aerospace and Advanced Manufacturing Programs
This tool is meant to make hiring easier for Washington’s aerospace and advanced manufacturing companies.
This is an ongoing list of Washington’s community and technical colleges that have aerospace and advanced manufacturing programs. Each listing details credits, program descriptions, skill sets (as taught in each program), contact information, and graduation dates.
Aerospace and advanced manufacturing industry companies can contact the community and technical college nearest to them and speak directly to an instructor about graduating students.
Looking to change careers and need training?
Use this system to check out colleges and programs near you.
Back to List
Instrumentation/ Control Automation AAT
Mechatronics technology is a complex interdisciplinary field that combines the study of mechanics, electronics, automation and computers. Clark College's Mechatronics program proposal is designed with two certificate tracks, both of which lead to a corresponding AAT degree. Each of the certificate and degree tracks provides multiple stop out and entry points to accommodate various workforce demands.
- Collect data based on sensory input and system performance to analyze and interpret process capabilities.
- Operate, measure, and modify software-driven industrial control systems.
- Communicate with colleagues, supervisors, clients, using written and verbal technical and/or nontechnical language.
- Actively participate as an effective team member, completing prescribed project tasks and meeting project goals.
- Use computational skills to analyze physical parameters within automated processes and systems.
- Communicate with various audiences using a variety of methods as appropriate for a career and technical education program.
- Demonstrate interpersonal/human relations skills as appropriate for a career and technical education program.
- Solve quantitative problems and interpret the solutions as appropriate for a career and technical education program.
More Programs at
Flux Core Arc Welding CA – Vancouver, WA
Gas Metal Arc Welding CA – Vancouver, WA
Gas Tungsten Arc Welding CA – Vancouver, WA
Instrumentation/ Control Automation CA
Instrumentation/ Control Automation CP
Machining Technologies AAS
Machining Technologies AAT
Mechanical Automation AAT
Shielded Metal Arc Welding CA – Vancouver, WA
Welding Technology AAT – Vancouver, WA
1933 Fort Vancouver Way,
Vancouver, WA 98663