Recent Community College Graduates Matrix
From Aerospace and Advanced Manufacturing Programs
This tool is meant to make hiring easier for Washington’s aerospace and advanced manufacturing companies.
This is an ongoing list of Washington’s community and technical colleges that have aerospace and advanced manufacturing programs. Each listing details credits, program descriptions, skill sets (as taught in each program), contact information, and graduation dates.
Aerospace and advanced manufacturing industry companies can contact the community and technical college nearest to them and speak directly to an instructor about graduating students.
Looking to change careers and need training?
Use this system to check out colleges and programs near you.
Back to List
Machining Technician CP
Certificate of Proficiency
Clark College's Machining Technology program offers instruction in numerous machine processes including the set-up and operation of the engine lathe, surface grinders, vertical mill, CNC lathes, EDM and CNC milling machines. All shop theory subjects have a direct bearing on the student's skill, safety, and attitude. In addition to shop theory and practice, the student studies math, blueprint reading, metallurgy, safety, and computer-aided manufacturing (CAM) programming. MasterCAM programming classes teach basic CAM programming for mills, lathe, EDM, etc. The basic CNC class involves writing programs and learning to safely operate the HAAS CNC mills.
- Demonstrate compliance of all machine shop safety regulations.
- Interpret blueprints and perform inspection of machined parts.
- Perform entry-level skills for setup and operation of manual machines.
- Perform entry-level skills to program, operate, and set up CNC machine tools.
- Communicate and interact in a team/group environment to perform multiple tasks in a professional and ethical manner.
- Communicate with various audiences using a variety of methods as appropriate for a career and technical education program.
- Demonstrate interpersonal/human relations skills as appropriate for a career and technical education program.
- Solve quantitative problems and interpret the solutions as appropriate for a career and technical education program.
More Programs at
Flux Core Arc Welding CA – Vancouver, WA
Gas Metal Arc Welding CA – Vancouver, WA
Gas Tungsten Arc Welding CA – Vancouver, WA
Instrumentation/ Control Automation AAT
Instrumentation/ Control Automation CA
Instrumentation/ Control Automation CP
Machining Technologies AAS
Machining Technologies AAT
Mechanical Automation AAT
Shielded Metal Arc Welding CA – Vancouver, WA
Welding Technology AAT – Vancouver, WA
1933 Fort Vancouver Way,
Vancouver, WA 98663