CURRENT INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
Boeing Manufacturing & Maintenance Summer Internships
- Core Plus Track Application Period: January 1, 2019 – February 1, 2019
- Core Plus Track Dates: July 12, 2019 – August 16, 2019
- Facilities Track Application Period: January 1, 2019 – February 15, 2019
- Facilities Track Dates: June 21, 2019 – August 30, 2019
Tips for interviewing
- List the school(s) you attended
High school, colleges, military training, trade schools, etc.
- List all relevant job skills – Experience, education, hobbies, etc.
- Highlight soft skills – What additional skills do you
have that make you a good
- Know your resume and know your skills – Be prepared to provide detailed examples in an interview
- Practice – Come prepared
Consider your previous experience, both formal and informal, do you have the right skills and can you describe them in an interview?
This page, and its content is courtesy of the presentation Boeing Manufacturing and Maintenance Summer Internships.
Manufacturing Internship Opportunities
Facilities Maintenance Track (11 weeks)
- Machine Repair Mechanic
- Electronic Technician
- Utility Worker
- Plumber Maintenance
Core Plus Manufacturing Track (5 weeks)
- General Mechanic
- In-Tank Mechanic
- In-Tank Sealer
- Electrical Assembly
- General Assembly
Facilities Maintenance Track: We are looking for candidates who have experience in any of these areas of expertise. Usually someone who is in a community college program or has had a few years of experience through other actives. Need to be at least 18 years old to apply. Accepted candidates will job shadow skilled Boeing Facilities Maintenance professionals.
Core Plus Manufacturing Track: We are looking for candidates who are enrolled in a Core Plus program, can explain the skills they have learned about in their program and are interested in learning about the different entry level positions through hands on training and job shadowing. Usually a high school student, need to be at least 16 years old to apply.
DEADLINE TO APPLY FOR CORE PLUS TRACK IS FEBRUARY 1st, 2019 11:59PM PST
DEADLINE TO APPLY FOR FACILITIES TRACK IS FEBRUARY 15th, 2019 11:59PM PST