Pacific Aero Tech has been dedicated to repairing and servicing aircraft windows, avionics and instruments since 1987. We are certified as a repair station by the Federal Aviation Administration and the European Aviation Safety Authority. Pacific Aero Tech offers a unique approach by providing carriers with a full package solution to support their fleet's aircraft transparencies.
We are looking for a Warehouse Lead to plan, direct and administer the operations of the warehouse. Duties include requisitioning, inventory control, receiving, storing, stocking and shipping of materials and supplies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities. Other Duties as Assigned.
- Manage and track warehouse inventory and work documentation by utilizing in-house job management system, Pentagon.
- Responsible for directing and assisting employees engaged in the storage and receipt of raw materials and/or finished goods.
- Oversee process to ensure customer orders are shipped accurately and on time
- Correctly interprets and enforces company policies and safety procedures to ensure compliance; safely operate various equipment and tools
- Prepare necessary paperwork for proper shipment of materials
- Assists with implementing work procedures to increase productivity and improve service within the operation.
- Control scrap material and perform destruction including completion of documentation
- Establish, maintain, and promote exceptional customer service
- Compiles and maintains records of quantity, type, and value of material, equipment, merchandise, or supplies stocked in establishment: Counts material, equipment, merchandise, or supplies in stock.
- Verifies clerical computations against physical count of stock and adjusts errors in computation or count, or investigates and reports reasons for discrepancies.
- Compiles information on receipt or disbursement of material, equipment, merchandise, or supplies, and computes inventory balance, price, and cost.
- Prepares list of depleted items and recommends survey of defective or unusable items.
- May stock and issue materials or merchandise to mechanics.
Education and/or Experience
- 3 years of related experience and/or training in a manufacturing setting
- Must read, write and understand the English language
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Pre-employment background and drug & alcohol testing require
- How to Apply: Submit a completed application along with a current resume to email@example.com
Application can be found at the following link: http://www.mcnallygroup.com/sites/default/files/uploads/PacificAeroTech_EmploymentApplication.pdf