Pacific Aero Tech has been dedicated to repairing and servicing aircraft windows, avionics and instruments since 1987.
We are certified as a repair station by the Federal Aviation Administration and the European Aviation Safety Authority. Pacific Aero Tech offers a unique approach by providing carriers with a full package solution to support their fleet's aircraft transparencies.
We are looking for a Repair Process Mechanic to perform various tasks in accordance with PAT repair process specifications and applicable CMMs with supervision.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Operate autoclave equipment, prepare components for the autoclave, perform and record functional tests, prepare and properly store PVB interlayer kits,
- Perform preparation and finish work of cockpit windows, disassemble window components
- Perform zee seal and edge seal finish work of autoclaved windows, perform and record various tests and visual inspections,
- Basic mechanical skills including use of hand and power tools
- Ability to identify parts & tag with applicable repairable tags for traceability
- Ability to identify materials and window components and special handling instructions
- Ability to read diagrams, blueprints & drawings
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and/or Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 6 months – 3 years of related experience and/or training
- Must read, write and understand the English language
- Pre-employment background and drug & alcohol testing required
How to Apply: Submit a completed application along with a current resume to email@example.com
Application can be found at the following link: http://www.mcnallygroup.