The Quality Assurance Inspectors perform various JI product inspections. Inspections includes; in process and finial inspections of product and processes for conformance to specifications and regulations, using precision measuring instruments and devices to ensure conformance to purchase order, drawing requirements, procurement specifications and approved procedures. Evaluations include dimensional, functional, and cosmetic compliance. Inspections are documentation as required per applicable inspection plan.
Administrative assistance may include; assist in the audit/surveillance processes, according to documented specifications, process and procedures, documenting the results utilizing appropriate computing applications.
- Under Quality Management supervision, level I, II & III Quality Engineers mentorship, perform in process and final inspections on customer ordered projects
- Assists in various JI processes as needed (receiving process)
- Ensures that defined requirements are complied with and documented
- Use hand and bench mounted precision measuring equipment and gages in validating product conformity
- Assisting the work force in the interpretation of engineered drawings and procedures
- Responsible for assisting in the definition of and interpretation of customer and international standards
- Recommends and coordinates corrective and preventive actions associated with the quality management system, product produced and supplier provided material
- Validates processes and performs in-process audits, reporting results via QMS procedures
- Assist in writing quality system documents
- Knowledge of inspection procedures, quality assurance procedures investigatory techniques comprehensive written and verbal skills
- Interpret and navigate aerospace, nautical and construction blue prints and electronic data
- Under Quality Management supervision, maintain Quality Management System programs and procedures as assigned
- Update and maintain accurate records in the QMS database
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Behavior: The incumbent must work well under pressure, meeting and completing multiple deadlines. The incumbent shall, demonstrate cooperative behavior with colleagues and supervisors at all times.
MUST BE U.S. CITIZEN OR LEGAL PERMANENT RESIDENT FOR THIS POSITION
PROOF OF U.S. CITIZENSHIP OR PERMANENT RESIDENCY REQUIRED DUE TO ACCESS TO SENSITIVE DATA AND OUR COVERAGE UNDER EAR AND ITAR REGULATIONS.
High school diploma or equivalent is required. Must have 1-3 years of work experience in a highly regulatory field such as aerospace, military, or medical.
Janicki Industries is an EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Veteran Employer.