Romac Industries, Inc. is a US manufacturer of pipe products for the waterworks industry. Romac is dedicated to integrating technology with pipe related products to develop innovative solutions for planners, engineers, municipalities and end-users.
Romac Industries, Inc. in Sultan is searching for candidates who are looking for a long-term career with a company, where they can grow and become an integral part of a team. We are currently looking for Machine Operators in our Molding Departments. We have day shift positions available (Monday-Thursday from 5:00 am - 3:30 pm)
First level of process machine operation; highly repetitive machine or process operation following prescribed routine or where the method of operation is obvious. The job typically requires the ability to follow demonstrated steps and perform simple adjusting to produce to a general specification, or equivalent. Work typically involves operation of machinery or equipment that is unique to the application and does not require formal training in a trade. All instructions are provided on the job. Work may involve frequent handling of moderate to heavy materials and may include walking or standing most of the time.
* Understand and decipher part numbers.
* Follow work instructions, drawings, established quality standards, and
established safety protocols.
* Must meet defined production expectations for an inexperienced operator.
Learn to differentiate between the different sizes of sub-components and
finished products and their various types of compounds and finishes.
* Learn how to load and unload sub components using material handling tools
* Inspect each sub-component for proper materials, dimensions, and finishes
to meet quality standards.
* Perform accurate and timely computer transactions.
* Coordinate delivery to ensure production schedule is met.