Verifys components and loads feeders for the Pick and Place machines.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Verify electronic components prior to loading on Pick and Place feeders
• Reads and understands technical drawings, procedures, and industry standards.
• Ensures quality of all incoming & outgoing projects.
• Operates all equipment according to manufacture and safety requirements.
• Performs other duties as assigned when needed.
• Ability to use precision measuring devices. Including but not limited to meters, calipers, oscilloscope, ICT test equipment, power supplies, etc..
• Solid documentation, organization, and record keeping abilities.
• Demonstrates excellent customer service skills to internal staff.
• Strong mechanical aptitude.
• Knowledge and ability to comprehend engineering drawings, schematics and diagrams.
• Able to be self-supervised/self-disciplined.
• Demonstrates flexibility in work assignments.
• Effective communication skills, both written and oral in English.
• Demonstrates team oriented mind set.
• Flexible personality that can move between departments/job functions as needed.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Must be able to lift up to 45 lbs
The intent of this position description is to provide a representative summary of the major duties and responsibilities performed by incumbents of the position. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.