With a high level of discretion, handles components and other materials needed for the company. Manages inventory and materials.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Creates invoice and Packslip for finished goods.
• Assists in ensuring kits are returned to customer in a timley manner.
• Works with other departments to ensure timely delivery of required materials and components.
• Assists in recieving, assembling and auditing production kits.
• Receives components into Company MRP system
• Packages and ships components and finished goods.
• Verifies in-coming orders for accuracy and quality.
• Makes deliveries and picks up components in company vehicle.
• Performs cycle counts, reverse audits and assists in handling inventory.
• Complies with Company standards of Quality and On Time Delivery.
• Meets all reporting and record keeping requirements.
• Solid documentation, organization, and record keeping abilities.
• One year related experience.
• Basic computer skills required, including knowledge of MS Excel.
• Demonstrates excellent customer service skills to internal staff.
• Knowledge of components and warehouse practices.
• Meets or exceeds the core values as described in the employee handbook.
• Able to be self-supervised/self-disciplined.
• Ability to prioritize and handle multiple deadlines under pressure.
• Effective communication skills, both written and oral in English.
• Demonstrates team oriented mind set.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Must be able to lift up to 30 lbs
The intent of this position description is to provide a representative summary of the major duties and responsibilities performed by incumbents of the position. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.