Maintenance Technician (Everett)
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Troubleshoot to root cause, repair, and service hydraulic injection molding machines.
- Perform operations involved in servicing and maintenance of auxiliary production equipment, air compressors, and auxiliary heating and cooling equipment in the facility.
- Perform preventative maintenance tasks on time in accordance with our established schedule.
- Work with purchasing to source and acquire machine parts needed for repairs.
- Perform equipment modifications and new equipment installations as needed.
• A strong ability to troubleshoot manual and automated electromechanical tools and machines in a timely manner.
• A strong ability to handle multiple tasks at a time and to re-prioritize work effectively based on changes in production demands.
• An ability to read technical blueprints, electrical and hydraulic schematics, and similar documents.
• Knowledge of electronics, discreet electrical circuits, mechanics, pneumatics, and hydraulics.
• Skilled in the use of various hand, air, and power tools and diagnostic equipment.
• Knowledge of injection molding manufacturing principles preferred.
• Skill in the operation forklifts.
Qualified applicants will be expected to be able to provide their own standard tools and diagnostic equipment to perform basic technical repair functions associated with position assignments. Specialty tools for specific machine repairs are provided.
Desired Work History:
A minimum of five years’ work history in industrial or military maintenance where the technician was required to work with 3plase power in the 240v to 480v range is preferable. Any work background in industrial or military maintenance where the technician was exposed to hydraulics systems over 2000PSI is preferable. Experience with Injection molding machines and auxiliary equipment is highly desired.
About SEA-LECT Plastics: