Romac Industries, innovator of pipe products for the waterworks industry, is adding to their Maintenance team and is looking for a couple of temp-to-hire Maintenance Janitors.
Tasks would include, but are not limited to….
- Operating the mobile sweeper, inside and out
- Pressure washing
- Wiping down hand rails
- Dumping trash
- Maintaining isle ways
- Dumping ash bins
- Operation of lift trucks, hand truck, pallet jacks, ladders and scissors lifts
- Wiping down machines
This position requires…
- Be physically able for activities that would include standing, climbing, bending, walking, lifting up to thirty pounds, and working in an dusty industrial environment
- Must be able to work alone or as a team with moderate to minimal supervision
- PPE to include safety (steel toed) shoes, safety glasses, hearing protection, nitrile gloves and dust/particle masks
- Ability to work 12 pm – 8:30 pm, Monday through Friday
- Ability to pass a drug test and background check
If interested in joining our dynamic and innovative team, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In 1969 Manford ‘Mac’ McNeil started Romac with two employees in a small warehouse in Bellevue, WA. It was then that Mac introduced the first all stainless steel repair clamp. Armed with a great product and propelled by a commitment to providing customers with first-rate customer service and lightning fast product delivery, Romac experienced remarkable growth. In the following years Romac pushed to develop new ideas into inventive products that no one in the industry had seen. Many of these new “better-way” products are now industry standards.
We pour our ductile iron parts in our own foundry, mold our own gaskets and we even make the threaded fasteners on many of our products. Because we keep nearly all phases of manufacturing in-house, the supply chain is simplified and extremely efficient. Parts are made to our exact specifications and design changes can be made quickly. Our customers enjoy our ability to quickly provide custom products designed to meet unique requirements.
Today we’re a little bigger, but our commitment to serving our customers and our customer’s customers is as evident today as it was over 40 years ago.