Pacific Aero Tech has been dedicated to repairing and servicing aircraft windows, avionics and instruments since 1987. We are certified as a repair station by the Federal Aviation Administration and the European Aviation Safety Authority. Pacific Aero Tech offers a unique approach by providing carriers with a full package solution to support their fleet's aircraft transparencies.
We are looking for a Frameshop Mechanic who will be responsible for overhauling or repairing cockpit windows at various stages of the repair and overhaul process to determine whether the product meets specifications relations to quality, workmanship, dimensions, functionality and performance.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Disassemble, repair and reassemble cockpit windows in accordance with Component Maintenance Manuals (CMM)
- Keep accurate records through proper documentation of all measurements according to the CMM or relevant technical data.
- Fulfills all regular and advanced installation/repair/maintenance duties, including project layout, and completes required paperwork and documentation in a timely manner
- Familiarize themselves with the Repair Station/Quality Control Manual and Pacific Aero Tech’s AS9100 Quality System.
- Complies with all company policies and procedures and safety requirements
- Identify part numbers
- Sandblast, paint, mechanized & manual polishing of window components
- Window frame repair & assembly
- Conduct in-process inspections
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and/or Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1 – 3 years of equivalent training and/or experience in aerospace repair maintenance
- Automotive experience may be considered for each year of experience
- Airframe and/or Powerplant (A&P) certification preferred.
- Proficiency in all skills required for cockpit window mechanics
- Must read, write and understand the English language
- Pre-employment background and drug & alcohol testing required
How to Apply: Submit a completed application along with a current resume to email@example.com
Application can be found at the following link: http://www.mcnallygroup.com/sites/default/files/uploads/PacificAeroTech_EmploymentApplication.pdf