Prowse Manufacturing Group is an independent company and supplier of structural airplane parts and precision components for the aerospace and defense industries. Products are machined, formed and fabricated from aluminum, titanium, steel and other alloys for commercial and military aircraft.
The company is committed to delivering exceptional value to our customers with solutions focusing on quality, productivity and affordability. We have a culture of collaboration, continuous improvement, best practices and employee focus.
The CNC Operator is responsible for operating 3-axis and 4-axis CNC machine in a timely and proficient manor.
- The ability to read and understand aerospace engineering drawings and specifications.
- Inspect manufactured parts after machining operation and be able to detect defects.
- Inspect manufactured parts prior to submitting for FAI.
- Able to operate a variety of machine centers including but not limited to Makino, Mori Seiki and Haas.
- Understands and utilizes work holding systems.
- Can adjust speeds and feeds to optimize machines capabilities.
- Able to adjust tool offsets and touch off tooling.
- Produce parts that meet engineering specification with no supervision.
- Follows and understands set up sheets.
- Performs daily duties and responsibilities without supervision.
- Meets or exceeds production standard times.
- Maintains a clean and organized work area and follows all safety regulations.
- Other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
-- Proficient CNC Operator in a volume production and low volume production run environment.
Prowse Manufacturing Group offers a great career growth culture, competitive salary, holidays, vacation, comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, AD&D cover, short- and long-term disability. Please send resumes with cover indicating the position you're are applying for.
Schedule: 7am to 3:30pm; Monday-Friday
Salary: depending on experience
Experience: CNC Operator: 1+ year (Preferred)
If this sounds like the best job for you Please APPLY TODAY!