Do you enjoy working in a fast paced environment? Are you looking for a job with purpose? Advantage Manufacturing Technologies (AMT) is a dynamic and growing contract manufacturer of highly-engineered and precision-machined medical devices and components. We are looking for members to join our team!
AMT is seeking CNC Lathe Machinists for our weekend day shift and CNC Mill Machinists for our day and weekend day shifts. Lathe Machinist will operate Star Swiss style lathes with Fanuc controls. Mill Machinist will operate a variety of CNC Mills including HAAS, Mori Seki, and Fadal. These openings are fulltime/permanent positions. Candidate must be available to work overtime as needed. For consideration candidates must send a complete resume including accurate employment dates (month/year) and contact information.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years in machining environment. (AMT will consider candidates who recently completed CNC Machining related courses at a Technical or Community College)
- Must have working command of the English language and be able to communicate orally and in writing.
- Competent with addition, subtraction, multiplication, division and basic geometry.
- Physical requirements - ability to stand for 8-12 hours with allocated breaks; Lift up to 50 lbs. on occasion: squat, kneel, reach above shoulder level, and lift from high/low positions occasionally. Regular use of hand for simple grasping, twisting, pushing and pulling, writing and/or typing. Vision correctable to 20/20.
- Make offset adjustments up to .002.
- Identify and change worn and broken tools efficiently
- Troubleshoot issues that arise after tool changes and offset adjustments.
- Provide detailed tie-in notes, address and avert issues
- Ability to provide accurate descriptions of issues to higher level machinist
- Operate all machines within their Cell
- Set up many of the common jobs within their Cell
- Load programs into machines
- Back up programs
- Interpret blueprints accurately to make necessary adjustments.
- Active in Process Improvement.
- Other duties as qualified or assigned tasks
AMT offers full-time employees competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401K, vacation, and paid holidays. AMT employees are paid weekly and compensated based on experience and abilities.
AMT currently runs 4 shifts.
- Day Shift: 5:30am - 4:00pm, Monday - Thursday
- Night Shift: 4:00pm - 2:30am, Monday - Thursday
- Weekend Day Shift: 5:00am - 5:30pm, Friday - Sunday
- Weekend Night Shift: 5:15pm-5:15am, Friday-Sunday
AMT is a drug-free workplace (Federal Guidelines). Pre-employment and random drug testing required.