The automation sales / contracts admin will be responsible for assisting in all sales / automation activities generated from the engineering department. They will be involved during the sales and contracts negotiation phase supporting items such as proposal generation, cost estimating and contract reviews. They will continue to support awarded projects through completion supporting project records, scope management and customer assistance. This position will also support the daily tasks of the automation team, specifically the JI Everett office. Incumbent must have strong communication skills and excellent working knowledge of Janicki Industries Manufacturing Processes, Standard Products, Accounting Processes and Sales Processes. Incumbent must be able to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment while effectively managing shifting priorities.
This position will be based out of Everett, WA but will have periodic support at JI’s main office in Sedro-Woolley (and supporting facilities) as well as support at customer sites.
- Assists in the generation of JI proposals; including the written documents, project cost estimates, sub supplier estimates, technical proposals and other functions required for RFQ responses
- Supports the review and execution of contracts, agreements, terms & conditions, and customer requirements
- Reviews contracts for deviations from Janicki Industries’ proposals in preparation for entry into the system
- Communicates with customer and completes reports, forms and surveys as required
- Prepares the system and supporting documents for the execution of shipping and invoicing as required
- Monitors SQL Reports and Sales database to ensure reporting data is current. Assists with trouble shooting report data as needed
- Monitors active awarded projects for scope
- Assists team in recording and record management and documentation including engineering, meeting and fabrication generated data
- Creates and updates Management reports and presentations as needed
- Reviews incoming quote requests (RFQs) to identify submission requirements and set up new projects with incoming data in project files
- Understands our business systems, procedures and processes and how they are integrated
- Must rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Must be self-motivated and detail oriented
- Utilizes various programs including Microsoft Word, Power Point, Excel, OneNote, and SAP
MUST BE CAPABLE OF OBTAINING/RETAINING A HIGH LEVEL SECURITY CLEARANCE. Due to our ITAR and EAR regulations, applicants must be a US Citizen or of Legal Permanent Resident Status as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b (a) (3).
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience is required. Aerospace Industry experience preferred.
- 3 + years’ experience with Microsoft Office products. Must be able to understand and operate in various software programs including Microsoft Office .
- Must have effective verbal and written communication skills in the English language
Janicki Industries is an EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Veteran Employer.