The Environmental, Health, and Safety (EHS) Site Manager works with the EHS team to establish a positive safety culture at Janicki Industries. This position works with all levels of employees within the company to ensure compliance with internal, local, state, and federal regulations.
The following essential job functions are performed as an EHS Site Manager:
- Reviews and analyzes incident data and recommends solutions
- Conducts job hazard analysis and ergonomics evaluations
- Facilitates the transfer of safety best practices across multiple shifts and facilities
- Works with operations to ensure full compliance with all federal, state, local, and company safety regulations
- Works closely with Operations management at assigned site to effectively manage safety at JI
- Monitors processes for adherence to OSHA and L&I guidelines
- Analyzes data, prepares reports, and communicates to senior management.
- Monitors hazardous waste activities and accumulation areas
- Audits and evaluates compliance with stormwater and air quality permits
- Continuously improves JI’s safety program to achieve zero-accident culture
- Facilitates workplace safety incident reporting, and leads team approach on investigation
- Conducts root cause analysis of EHS related incidents. Assigns and tracks corrective actions
- Promotes EHS awareness through internal correspondence, specific training programs and company communication boards
- Manages relationships with workers compensation, medical resources, and employees
- Provides support for Safety Programs, to include: Energy Control, Fall Protection, Ergonomics, Lockout/Tagout, Confined Space, Crane and Forklift operations, etc.
- Other duties as assigned
MUST BE U.S. CITIZEN OR LEGAL PERMANENT RESIDENT FOR THIS POSITION.
Due to our ITAR and EAR regulations, applicants must be a US Citizen or of Legal Permanent Resident Status as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b (a) (3).