Engineering Intern - All Disciplines
Janicki Industries is hiring multi-talented engineering interns in all disciplines (Design, Stress Analysis, Automation and Controls, Industrial Automation Electronics, Manufacturing, Industrial, Project Engineering, etc.).
Janicki Industries designs and manufactures high-precision parts and tooling for aerospace, marine, energy, space, military and transportation. We are an engineering company that values innovation and original thinking.
Since we design, build, commission, and operate our machines, tooling and parts, we are looking for engineers that will:
- Apply their knowledge of basic engineering principles to solve complex technical problems working with a team of engineers
- Manage small projects from preliminary design through detail engineering, manufacturing, assembly and commissioning in production
- Works independently and efficiently with excellent organizational skills and a high level of clerical procedures
- Be enrolled in an engineering program under an ABET accredited University.
- Must be able to work well in an integrated, multidisciplinary, collaborative, team environment, including daily interactions with technicians, millwrights, machinists, engineers, and managers.
- Due to our ITAR and EAR regulations, applicants must be a US Citizen or of Legal Permanent Resident Status as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b (a) (3).