The Program Support Specialist contributes to cross-functional teams in support of a variety of projects, programs, and initiatives. The incumbent organizes assigned activities and communicates progress and feedback to the team, while gaining experience in Janicki procedures, standards, and expectations.
The following essential job functions are performed as a Program Support Specialist:
- Facilitates communication and consultation with Program Management, Operations, QA and HR
- Assists Project Managers in the execution of a project plan, including the development of Work Orders, materials procurement and organization, preparation of schedules and budgets, and various other project activities.
- Coordinates Corrective/Preventative Action investigation and implementation
- Organizes and conducts training in Janicki procedures, standards, and expectations
- Identifies and supports plan development for areas of improvement in company processes and procedures
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Behavior: The incumbent must work well under pressure, meeting and completing multiple deadlines. The incumbent shall, at all times, demonstrate cooperative behavior with colleagues and supervisors.
- Being at work on time and maintaining good attendance is a condition of employment and is an essential function of the job.
U.S. PERSON STATUS MAY BE REQUIRED FOR THIS POSITION
PROOF OF U.S. CITIZENSHIP OR PERMANENT RESIDENCY REQUIRED DUE TO ACCESS TO SENSITIVE DATA AND OUR COVERAGE UNDER EAR AND ITAR REGULATIONS.
An advanced degree AA or BS preferred
Background in Manufacturing planning and processes is preferred.
Command of Microsoft Office Software is required
Experience with CATIA and NX CAD software is a plus
Focus, self-motivation and initiative is a must
Communication and presentation skills through written, verbal, and graphical mediums
Organizational skills to support management of multiple tasks and activities
Experience and interest in problem solving and improving processes
Demonstrated attention to detail
Must have effective verbal and written communication skills in the English language
PROGRAM SUPPORT SPECIALIST GOALS
Complete Program Support Specialist On-the-Job Training
MATERIAL AND EQUIPMENT USED
Computer, printer, fax machine, phone
Must be able to work at keyboard for extended periods of time. Must be able to perform physical tasks on the production floor on occasion. May involve use of tools or climbing on parts. Physical hazards such as being in the immediate area with forklifts and other heavy equipment unavoidable. Chemical hazards in production work areas unavoidable.
Janicki Industries is an EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Veteran Employer.