The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) is hiring Air Traffic Controllers – no prior industry experience needed.
To be considered for a position as an air traffic controller, you must:
- Be a U.S. citizen
- Start the FAA Academy no later than your 31st birthday
- Be willing to relocate to an ATC facility based on FAA’s highest needs at the time
- Have three years of progressively responsible work experience, or a Bachelor’s degree, or a combination of post-secondary education and work experience that totals three years.
Selected applicants must also:
- Pass the FAA pre-employment tests
- Pass a medical examination
- Pass a security investigation
- Demonstrate ability to speak English clearly enough to be understood over communications equipment
Date to note: